For the good news...The rooms were nice and clean, and the staff was friendly. The location is great and the beach swimming was wonderful.
The bad news... They charge $17 pp/per day to use the gym (AKA "Spa") so that was a bummer. On the flip side, the spa was nice but overpriced.
I was very disappointed with the pool. There was not enough chairs for 75% of the hotel guests, so we had to get up at 7 AM to reserve a chair (OMG - 7 AM on vacation!). Everyone else did the same thing, which made for lots of empty and saved chairs during the day where people were looking for a chair in the afternoon. This should NOT be allowed. We didn't even go during high season!
One gross thing, is that when we arrived the pool was sparkling clean. The day before we left, the pool was cloudy and dirty. The DAY we left they were cleaning the pool water and it was halfway back to clear again. This was disgusting... I have been to many resorts and never seen a pool in such condition at the end of the week. I could tell when getting in that the water was very dirty and slimy from the sunscreen and who knows what else. ICK!
The pool restaurant was slow and both that and the poolside bar was understaffed. It took forever to get food and service. There were not enough beach chairs as the same thing applied as with the pool.
The rooms also didn't have king beds, they had to push the doubles together.
I won't stay here again when I go to Cabo. I love Cabo, just not this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos