Like most of these reviews have stated by 6:30 am all the chairs are GONE but nobody is using them. I complained twice but they do not enforce the rules even though they say they will. This hotel is prime location within walking range of everything but its dated and in need of some TLC. After spending our 1st week at the Sunset it really makes this place look like a Motel 6. The staff were excellent, great front desk and concierge as well as activities crew. Restaurants are very average at best and very pricey!! As for doing activities and excursions go talk to Corona on the beach he'll take care if you. As for the Spring Breakers, didn't really witness any really bad scenes except the odd very drunk one but really thought this was more a family place in the past, not quite sure which route management is going with this. Overall not a bad place for the $ but it is definitely due for a overhaul inc all the furniture in rooms and on the pool deck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos