First I want you to know I travel a lot and I thoroughly research where I'm going/staying & what I'm doing so there are no (or little) surprises. If you don't do this, you only have yourself to blame for being disappointed! Overall we had a nice stay at PB Rose. Check-in had a minor hiccup but the staff handled it & even upgraded our unit. The beds weren't very comfortable but the rooms were clean which is super important to us. In fact, the entire resort grounds were clean and well groomed. There are beautiful flowers everywhere, lots of exotic birds and koi fish. The pool was plenty big and not cold at all. The only thing they're missing is a hot tub!
We felt most of the staff were pleasant and happy to help. There's a select few that weren't as nice, but everyone has a bad day right? The wait service was slow, whether you're at the pool or in a restaurant. It's not their fault because you could clearly see they were running around like crazy. The hotel was definitely under-staffed and should bring in more help during their busy season. We felt the food & drinks were good and it was great that we could drink the water (none of us got sick)! A special shout out to Heidi who ran her buns off every day we were there...you go girl! People please make sure you tip these hard working people, even if you are all-inclusive...they don't get paid much for what they do!
The resort has a great location on the beach with only a 20 minute stroll to the marina where there's lots of excursions, shopping & restaurants. The area is completely safe! You do get the attention of a lot of vendors on the beach, but a simple 'no thank you' a few times and they move on. If you're an early-bird, check out the sunrise & take a nice walk on the beach (no vendors to bother you until about 10am).
We would definitely stay here again! Just remember when you go that you're on vacation and you need to relax & chill out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos