We stayed at here last week and paid to get a Luxury Suite with the All Inclusive Package. Upon arriving we were informed all the Luxury Suite were booked and either we moved to a Junior Suite or could go to their sister resort (note we were meeting other couples at this resort) we opted for the Junior Suite, given that we were to receive a credit for each night's stay back on our credit card - which to this date, I do not show on my credit card.
We were All Inclusive and unfortunately since the hotel is unable to decide what type of hotel it wants to be (regular resort, all inclusive, or timeshares) we had to wear bracklets the whole stay and on top of that we had to sign for every single thing we ordered, so they had a record of it. This was very annoying to say the least.
The pool guy Jay was great! Attitude and service was awesome at the pool!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos