We stayed at the resort for two weeks. The first week we were on our own and the second week we were all inclusive. We enjoyed the first week much more, enjoyed being able to go into town and going to the restaurants of our choice. Did not enjoy their internet, it was too slow and kicked you off all the time. Their TV's we were not able to get any American channels after the first two days. The hotel staff was excellent! They were all very friendly... especially Guadeloupe and Israel by the pool! They made our pool experience very pleasant. My husband enjoyed the fitness facility, it was in their Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos