Our first trip to Mexico and we stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Rose. Great location, my wife and I walked into town every night to eat and go to the bars. Walked back to the room late at night with no problems and safety was no problem. The beach was nice rooms were clean and the maid service was great. Grounds were always clean and very well maintained. Staff is top notch, from the doormen, front desk, best part was wait staff at the pool and beach. We made sure we had Guadalupe each day, he went way above of just doing his job. He made sure all guests he was waiting on were taken care of on their vacation. We will be coming back next year to stay again and get out of the snow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos