This Was our first visit to Mexico , we chose the solmar as it seemed best to suit our needs, after arriving we knew had made the right choice. The staff were all very hospitable with an extra recognition going to Vanessa at the front lobby, Vicente was extremely polite and very quick to serve us and took care of us at all times. Alejandro in the restaurant was also extremely accommodating and we found a great friend in him. His service was over and above the entire time we were there. Jose and Julio in the restaurant were also very friendly,polite and quick to care of all of our needs. Oscar at the poolside bar was very quick to serve us and did it all with a friendly smile, Emmanuel , a young man that served most of our breakfasts was very friendly and polite and accommodated our every request. All of the individuals named above were always at the top of their game and made us to feel at home , welcoming us with open arms, big smiles and complete professionalism at all times, while we established a great comfort in their service. I highly recommend that all these individuals get recognized for their effort made towards us on all levels of service and that the entire staff their be commended for the daily job that they all do. We plan on returning to the Solmar later this year and can hardly wait to re-acquaint with these employees who we consider to be our friends, we look forward to building more memories and will always make the solmar our resort of choice.
Thanks Alejandro , Vincente , Oscar , Julio , Jose ,Emmanuel and Vanessa ... YOU GUYS ROCK !!!!
Mike and Corinne Wood , room 2394 ... Jan 9 - Jan 19
We Miss you !
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a warm, welcoming hotel in Cabo San Lucas with a spectacular view, central location and attentive service? Look no further than The Solmar All Inclusive Resort and Beach Club. This cozy Mexican property is nestled on the exclusive Playa Solmar at the southernmost tip of the Baja peninsula where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Featuring one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California, The Solmar is just steps from the shopping, dining, and nightlife of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the bustling Cabo Marina.On top of all the sun and fun, The Solmar Resort is All Inclusive. You can enjoy a la carte meals, drinks and snacks at all the resort restaurants, plus theme nights, social activities and much more. There are no buffet lines. Just fresh food, delicious dining and plenty of recreation when ever you’re ready. The All Inclusive Plan includes a welcome cocktail in the Trebol Restaurant Bar, a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, theme night dinners, a sushi bar, and a wide range of beverages and snacks. But that’s not all. There are social activities, buy one get one free massages, laundry service, the use of fitness facilities, tennis courts and mini-golf at sister resort Playa Grande and even a 10% discount at the nearby Galeon, Romeo & Juliet and Hacienda Coyote restaurants. The Solmar Resort décor mirrors the unique desert-by-the-sea terrain characteristic of Los Cabos. Stone walls with arched doorways, tile floors and wood accents create a warm, authentic ambiance. Guests can choose from junior suites, studios and deluxe one-bedrooms. Every room features a patio or balcony overlooking Playa Solmar and the Pacific Ocean. The Sea of Cortez serves as a stunning backdrop at El Trebol sports bar and restaurant. Tejaban, the poolside bar, invites visitors to dine in shorts and swimsuits. And theme dinners are available at Tejaban restaurant. The Solmar is a dream come true for every member of the family. The three-section pool features a large children's area and swim-up cantina, while the adults-only pool provides wave-resistance lap swimming. The list of things to see and do in Los Cabos is almost endless. The concierge can arrange sport fishing, golf, sunset cruises, snorkeling, whale-watching and much, much more. And remember, when the sun goes down in Cabo, the nightlife heats up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.