We had an incredible trip to the Solmar. We came here last year for a week as well and had such a wonderful week that we knew exactly where to take our spring break this year.
We love Cabo, and we love the Solmar even more. The service we had was outstanding. We would like to shout-out to Vincente for providing incredible service everyday with a smile!
I did the relaxation and stretching with Patty which was wonderful. Right on the beach with the sound of the ocean.
The addition of Puerto San Lucas was wonderful. I highly recommend the casear salad and key lime pie!
Our room worked perfect for us. The most comfortable bed that we slept wonderfully in all week. I also loved that we were never bothered about time shares on this vacation.
All in all, an incredibly relaxing vacation, and we cannot wait to return next year!
If you go, make sure you say hi to Vincente!
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a warm, welcoming hotel in Cabo San Lucas with a spectacular view, central location and attentive service? Look no further than The Solmar All Inclusive Resort and Beach Club. This cozy Mexican property is nestled on the exclusive Playa Solmar at the southernmost tip of the Baja peninsula where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Featuring one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California, The Solmar is just steps from the shopping, dining, and nightlife of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the bustling Cabo Marina.On top of all the sun and fun, The Solmar Resort is All Inclusive. You can enjoy a la carte meals, drinks and snacks at all the resort restaurants, plus theme nights, social activities and much more. There are no buffet lines. Just fresh food, delicious dining and plenty of recreation when ever you’re ready. The All Inclusive Plan includes a welcome cocktail in the Trebol Restaurant Bar, a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, theme night dinners, a sushi bar, and a wide range of beverages and snacks. But that’s not all. There are social activities, buy one get one free massages, laundry service, the use of fitness facilities, tennis courts and mini-golf at sister resort Playa Grande and even a 10% discount at the nearby Galeon, Romeo & Juliet and Hacienda Coyote restaurants. The Solmar Resort décor mirrors the unique desert-by-the-sea terrain characteristic of Los Cabos. Stone walls with arched doorways, tile floors and wood accents create a warm, authentic ambiance. Guests can choose from junior suites, studios and deluxe one-bedrooms. Every room features a patio or balcony overlooking Playa Solmar and the Pacific Ocean. The Sea of Cortez serves as a stunning backdrop at El Trebol sports bar and restaurant. Tejaban, the poolside bar, invites visitors to dine in shorts and swimsuits. And theme dinners are available at Tejaban restaurant. The Solmar is a dream come true for every member of the family. The three-section pool features a large children's area and swim-up cantina, while the adults-only pool provides wave-resistance lap swimming. The list of things to see and do in Los Cabos is almost endless. The concierge can arrange sport fishing, golf, sunset cruises, snorkeling, whale-watching and much, much more. And remember, when the sun goes down in Cabo, the nightlife heats up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.