Lovely property. Nice upgraded suite upon arrival with a combo kitchen & livingroom, with pull out sofa, seperate bedroom and 2 bathrooms. This room comes well equipped for montazuma revenge sufferers! Food was really good I found for all inclusive. Even seafood on the menu! Drinks not so great unless you want a bottom shelf sugar rush, but the beer is fine. Nice beach front location and not crowded. Two nice pools and a hot tub to use and spa was great and on the beach. They do have evening entertainment which is typical of these resorts. Nothing to write home about.
So the bad points I found were signing your name and room number for everything. You want a drink? Sign the slip. Want water? You must wait to sign the bill. Want food? You must wait for the waiter to bring the bill. It is entertaining to see the ridiuclous prices you would be paying for food otherwise if it was not all inclusive though. I am sure they could come up with a much better system than this.
Also they were doing construction so if you go in the next few months you may hear some construction noise starting around 8am.
Most of the staff were fantatstic and very freidnly and helpful. On one occasion we were forgotten about but it upon reminding them it was quickly remedied. One person in our party forgot their credit card and it was found by the staff and returned, so that is a huge positive.
Overall I would go there again. I just secretly hope they do away with signing for a bill for everything when its an all inclusive resort.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a warm, welcoming hotel in Cabo San Lucas with a spectacular view, central location and attentive service? Look no further than The Solmar All Inclusive Resort and Beach Club. This cozy Mexican property is nestled on the exclusive Playa Solmar at the southernmost tip of the Baja peninsula where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez. Featuring one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California, The Solmar is just steps from the shopping, dining, and nightlife of downtown Cabo San Lucas and the bustling Cabo Marina.On top of all the sun and fun, The Solmar Resort is All Inclusive. You can enjoy a la carte meals, drinks and snacks at all the resort restaurants, plus theme nights, social activities and much more. There are no buffet lines. Just fresh food, delicious dining and plenty of recreation when ever you’re ready. The All Inclusive Plan includes a welcome cocktail in the Trebol Restaurant Bar, a la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, theme night dinners, a sushi bar, and a wide range of beverages and snacks. But that’s not all. There are social activities, buy one get one free massages, laundry service, the use of fitness facilities, tennis courts and mini-golf at sister resort Playa Grande and even a 10% discount at the nearby Galeon, Romeo & Juliet and Hacienda Coyote restaurants. The Solmar Resort décor mirrors the unique desert-by-the-sea terrain characteristic of Los Cabos. Stone walls with arched doorways, tile floors and wood accents create a warm, authentic ambiance. Guests can choose from junior suites, studios and deluxe one-bedrooms. Every room features a patio or balcony overlooking Playa Solmar and the Pacific Ocean. The Sea of Cortez serves as a stunning backdrop at El Trebol sports bar and restaurant. Tejaban, the poolside bar, invites visitors to dine in shorts and swimsuits. And theme dinners are available at Tejaban restaurant. The Solmar is a dream come true for every member of the family. The three-section pool features a large children's area and swim-up cantina, while the adults-only pool provides wave-resistance lap swimming. The list of things to see and do in Los Cabos is almost endless. The concierge can arrange sport fishing, golf, sunset cruises, snorkeling, whale-watching and much, much more. And remember, when the sun goes down in Cabo, the nightlife heats up. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.