“Great meals three times during our two week stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Eat mouthwatering and amazing food at this quaint outdoor seated restaurant. Be sure to order a dish with the trademark chillpalla sauce.
Taos, New Mexico
“Great meals three times during our two week stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We were extremely pleased by the food and the service the first time we went in for dinner. We went two more times during our two week stay and every time everything was excellent. Andres was our awesome waiter for all three visits. The garlic cream sauce is to die for... have it on just about anything they serve! Many great appetizers and lots of variety of entrees... the octopus was the best I ever had, the lamb ravioli was unbelievable, and it goes on and on! Don't miss this little secret spot in Cabo!

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Three times??? We are so honored that you dined with us that many times on your vacation. I'm glad to hear that enjoyed your dinner and that Andres did a great job taking care of you both.

Thank you so much for coming in and also for letting other people know about your experience with us we really appreciate your support.

• Polish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fun place, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Really enjoyed our experience here! Reviewers said the employees were friendly and that was so true. Food was excellent and price was very reasonable. Really liked the ambiance of the restaurant. We ate outside and there were plenty of referrals from Tripadvisor eating there as well. Great location, close to all the bars in the area. Only negative was the restrooms. Dirty, dark and only one mens for the restaurant. Other than that it was a great evening out.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
Thank you for mention that the staff was friendly, I love being able to tell my guys that they did a great job, I am glad you enjoyed dinning with us.

My wife has been telling me the same thing more lighting in the bathrooms, especially the women's restroom. So thank you for letting me know so I can make it more comfortable.

Hope to serve you again, and thank you for taking the time to tell other your experience with us, we appreciate your support.
San Diego, California
“great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

Our group of over 20 enjoyed the food and service. Music, fun and my glass was never empty. Close walking distance to all areas.

Visited April 2014
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
My staff and I really enjoyed serving you and your friends the other night, I am glad you all enjoyed your meal and drinks with us.

Thank you also for taking the time to review us on TA, we really appreciate it.

Look forward to seeing you all next trip down.
Sacramento, California
“Wow, oh wow! Thanks, TripAdvisor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Ohhhhhhh wwwoooowwww!!! I don't even know what to say about this place except WOOWW!!! So despite having an all-inclusive deal at our resort that we stayed at (Pueblo Bonito Blanco), my girlfriend and I noticed all of the fantastic reviews this restaurant was getting, so we decided to give it a try. We were BEYOND impressed! We went on a Saturday night and adored the whole experience so much, we made reservations that night for Monday, two nights later (they're closed Sunday).

After taking about twenty minutes to find the place (I wish I could help with this one, it's down the street somewhere near Cabo), we finally stumbled upon it and were immediately impressed. The inside of the restaurant is beautifully decorated as with a tropical theme, and the vast majority of the outdoor seating was amazing with banana trees and soft, tropical outdoor lighting.

The service was impeccable, a perfect TEN! The servers and bussers were all incredibly friendly, every one of them. They worked fantastically as a team and helped each other out. The margaritas were strong, authentic, and delicious. And the food??? Out of this world! I had the freshest yellowtail, which I was told was caught the previous night (it definitely tasted like it!). I had it in the "Fish Chilpalla" dish, I can't recommend it enough! The chefs are obviously geniuses.

With the incredible food, potent and delicious margaritas, fantastic decor and award-winning service, this place absolutely can NOT be missed! Trust me, you'll be glad you did!

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
As a business owner its my goal to create that WOW experience for my clients, and when I read your review it made me feel like yeah this is why I have a restaurant.

Thank you so much for your detailed review.

We are off the beat and path but once you find us its easy after that. When you live by the sea, the seafood should always be fresh.

Thank you again for coming in and for your review I truly enjoyed reading it
SanDiego
“Great staff ! Great Restaurant !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

Renato and staff were great and the service was excellent. We had our freshly caught wahoo prepared by the chef. He prepared the wahoo 6 different ways and needless to say it was tasty. The others in our group of 20 that did not eat our fish stated that their food was " excellent " as well.

The indoor / outdoor atmosphere of the restaurant and rustic setting was exactly what we were looking for.. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Gets very busy so try to stop by and make reservations or call them .

Boston Mike

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, May 10, 2014
We enjoyed having your group in the other night, its great when a group of your size 20 is happy, it can be tricky with that many dishes.

Thank you so much for choosing us for your fish prep and for the others in the group ordering off the menu, and even more thank you for reviewing us on TA, we appreciate your support in our business.

See next trip down to Cabo