“Jalepeno Poppers and House Sauce” 5 of 5 stars

624-105-1408
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Eat mouthwatering and amazing food at this quaint outdoor seated restaurant. Be sure to order a dish with the trademark chillpalla sauce.
Paris, France
“Jalepeno Poppers and House Sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

All of the food is fresh and prepared by hand. Everything we had was amazing, and the atmosphere is awesome. The service is punctual, and the drinks are great. I have no complaints about this restaurant. I took 2 different sets of friends to this restaurant during my stay in Cabo. Ask the bar tender about Cabo Jet Pack, Redrum fishing, and Cabo Submarine. They are the three best activities and fishing groups in Cabo. They have cool pictures of them in the bar. Have fun and enjoy.

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you for coming in twice with your friends that means a lot to us that you entrust us with your dining experience.

We love what we do, and we like to support other business that are like minded, quality product with service. Its a win win situation for us, thank you for noticing.

I want to acknowledge you for taking the time to review us, it helps our business a lot and we couldn't do it with out great clients and their referrals.

Look forward to seeing you again

• Polish first
“Great Food.... Great drinks...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Our experience echoes our reviewers. This was a great restaurant that was in the old city area. The service was great. Our waiter Andre had fun making my daughter practice her Spanish. The scallops were recommended, and my wife and I both had them. Fantastico!

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Chilpalla Scallops are pretty amazing, I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed them. And we are a family restaurant, my staff gets a huge kick out of kids practicing their Spanish, they are perfect students not afraid to try.

Thank you for remembering your servers name, we love being able to pat them on their back for there hard work, its means a lot to me to be able to do that. I also want to say thanks for taking the time to review us we appreciate your support.

We look forward to serving you again.
Stillwater, MN
“"Off the Hook!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My wife and I went to Cabo for the first time in early April. Thanks to Tripadvisor we found this absolute gem of a restaurant. We initially planned to eat at a new place every night. We ate here 3 nights of the 9 we were in Cabo. The food was fantastic and prepared to perfection every time. 2 of the nights we brought in Mahi Mahi that we caught fishing. For a charge of $10 per person they took the fillet and made the fish 6 different ways. 2 Apps (Ceviche, Shashimi) and 4 main courses (Blackened, Garlic Sauce, Tempura Coconut, and Mango Papaya). Our bill with some drinks and desert came to $54.00. Best fish I have ever eaten and I don't say this lightly as we have been to a lot of places for seafood. Drinks here are awesome and served up by the owner (Israel) himself. A must have is the Mojito, take the time to watch him make it, you will understand why it tastes the way it does. Service was fantastic and genuine from all the staff. The setting and ambiance separate Missione from anywhere else we ate in Cabo. As for Israel he is a very friendly and engaging owner who seems to really care about the quality of his food and drinks. When going here its behind the Giggling marlin Bar a few blocks. Don't get scared off by its location and neighborhood. There's a very good reason it is ranked as high as it is on this website. (Israel this is TALL Jason and Lydia from Minnesota, we talked about you living in Farmington for a while. We hope to get back to Cabo again sometime and see you. Thank you for a fantastic time and incredible food and atmosphere. Now send me that Garlic Sauce recipe!)

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Love the title, Off the Hook! Straight from the sea to the plate. I'm glad you enjoyed are fish prep, its such a great way to try our different variation of preparation for fish. And well, the Mojitos are a perfect mix, especially with the fresh mint to refresh the palate.

I got your email today re recipe and I hope the Mexican party goes over with a Cabo style flare.

Thank you again for your review, its clients like you that keep us going and we are truly grateful for each and every one of you.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Misiones De Kino is the best restaraunt in Cabo San Lucas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

There is no doubt, dining in Cabo San Lucas is a fanfare of tastes and wonderful experiences, but nothing meets the quality of food and ambiance of Misiones De Kino. The setting is a combination of welcoming, romantic, warm and relaxing. The service is outstanding! Most of all, all four dinners were layers of flavor and beautifully plated. We cannot wait to return! Shar and Eddie

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
I can't express how much I love TA, it has brought us such great clients over the years and its a very useful tool for both client and owner.

I loved reading your review and your email, I hope the sauce goes well for you at home.

See you on the next trip down
“Lágrima de emoção (tear of joy)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Excellent food! Broad variety. Seafood, beef and chicken prepared in different ways, Mexican, Italian and Israelis :o ... Great environment and service. We'll definitely come back!

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Thank you so much for your review on TA!

I'm glad you enjoyed dining with us the other night. WE do have a diverse menu so we can accommodate everyone's needs as much as possible.

Thank you again for trying us and taking the time to review us

See you again soon