*2014 booking Special* 1wk for $950!

Saved Save
You added *2014 booking Special* 1wk for $950! to your Saves list.
Master Bedroom

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

364IceCre...
Belleville, Wisconsin
“Great Location- No internet/wifi or cable!! :(”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The condo has a nice view of Cabo. The security people were great! We did not have any wifi or cable in the condo. (which is fine if you want to get away from everything..permanently!!!) Mis-communication mistake!!! The manager of this property needs to brush up on her etiquette and knowledge of the condo that she is showing!! Blank stares and unanswered questions proved that my friend and I might have chosen the wrong place to stay!!! The condo itself is gorgeous with a large patio. Cleanliness was less than perfect..not by much...but I expected it to be immaculate due to the cleaning fee imposed upon departure. One of the pools was located right outside of our door. The other pool and waterfall were being fixed.

5 of 5 stars How easy was key pickup/access to the property? 4 of 5 stars Overall condition of the property
4 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 4 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 4 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
4 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Short walk to downtown!!!!!
Liked least: Long walk to beach that didn't have any restrooms nearby.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Dec 9, 2013
It is very clear in my listing that we DO NOT have WIFI or Cable in our condo. My property manager is wonderful and has been with me for 6 years. I have NEVER had one person say anything but praise for her. Miscommunication is what happened because our emails say the free WIFI is from the café down the street. I can't control not having their devices connect from the house. My manager was confused because we don't and never have had WIFI so she didn't know what to do. She promptly called me and I told her about the WIFI at the café. These individuals were given my managers WIFI code from her home in front of ours. She went above and beyond what was expected. My exit cleaning fee includes my manager being at the condo to meet you and show you around, giving you the keys. She tracks your flight and is available to you the entire stay if anything goes wrong. I have addressed my maid and am glad the issue was brought to my attention. I'm also at the condo often and have never had any issues of it not being clean.
Karen R
Riley, Wisconsin, United States
“NICE BUT MISLEADING INFORMATION”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

The pictures are exactly what the condo looks like. The condo itself is very nice. Bathrooms are beautiful and bedrooms are both nice size. You are right next to one of the pools (there are two, but one was being fixed when we were there) and it was a great place to meet your neighbors. The patio is also big enough for entertaining.
The problem I had with this was the "ammenities" were misleading. My biggest problem was the Wifi. I asked many times if there was wifi in the condo and I was told "yes" and it is listed on the ammenities list. In fact the "wifi" is the offices wifi and you have to ask them for the code. Then you have to go down 4 floors and sit on the cement in the outdoor lobby to use it. Not very convenient!!! I do believe I got high on all the gas fumes from the vehicles going by. I would also suggest bug spray because I got a whole bunch of mosquito bites from going down there.
There was also no cable to watch anything on the TV. But they do have a very wide variety of movies.
The cleaning had a lot to be desired also. Melted butter in the microwave and the floors did not look swept or mopped from the last visitors.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 27, 2013
Nowhere in my listing do I say that we have Cable TV or WIFI in our condo. I say we have a TV with a huge library of DVDs. I also said to this individual that there is a café just down the street with free WIFI and once you get the free code from them you can connect all during you trip, we have NO WIFI in the condo. This was in our emails back and forth. I'm sorry that their devices would not connect from the house but they were also given a code to my managers home (Not a usual thing) for WIFI that they could connect near her home just in front of ours. Vacation to us is to disconnect and relax. My condos weekly price reflects not having those amenities. I have addressed the cleaning issue with the maid and am glad it was brought to my attention. The condo is cleaned after every client and the cleaning fee also includes having someone at the condo to meet you upon arrival, they also track your flight and are available for anything you need during the stay. There is a table and 4 chairs in the lobby now. I was never misleading, I don't need to be, it's all in my listing.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Chatham Ontario Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$150
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Tiffni
+1 805-459-5478
Speaks English
Listed since : Aug 2009
Response Rate: 80 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 331 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing