*2015 booking Special* 1wk for $995!

Master Bedroom

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

Karen R
Riley, Wisconsin, United States
“NICE BUT MISLEADING INFORMATION”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

The pictures are exactly what the condo looks like. The condo itself is very nice. Bathrooms are beautiful and bedrooms are both nice size. You are right next to one of the pools (there are two, but one was being fixed when we were there) and it was a great place to meet your neighbors. The patio is also big enough for entertaining.
The problem I had with this was the "ammenities" were misleading. My biggest problem was the Wifi. I asked many times if there was wifi in the condo and I was told "yes" and it is listed on the ammenities list. In fact the "wifi" is the offices wifi and you have to ask them for the code. Then you have to go down 4 floors and sit on the cement in the outdoor lobby to use it. Not very convenient!!! I do believe I got high on all the gas fumes from the vehicles going by. I would also suggest bug spray because I got a whole bunch of mosquito bites from going down there.
There was also no cable to watch anything on the TV. But they do have a very wide variety of movies.
The cleaning had a lot to be desired also. Melted butter in the microwave and the floors did not look swept or mopped from the last visitors.

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Nov 27, 2013
Nowhere in my listing do I say that we have Cable TV or WIFI in our condo. I say we have a TV with a huge library of DVDs. I also said to this individual that there is a café just down the street with free WIFI and once you get the free code from them you can connect all during you trip, we have NO WIFI in the condo. This was in our emails back and forth. I'm sorry that their devices would not connect from the house but they were also given a code to my managers home (Not a usual thing) for WIFI that they could connect near her home just in front of ours. Vacation to us is to disconnect and relax. My condos weekly price reflects not having those amenities. I have addressed the cleaning issue with the maid and am glad it was brought to my attention. The condo is cleaned after every client and the cleaning fee also includes having someone at the condo to meet you upon arrival, they also track your flight and are available for anything you need during the stay. There is a table and 4 chairs in the lobby now. I was never misleading, I don't need to be, it's all in my listing.
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Chatham Ontario Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
A FlipKey verified reviewer
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful
5 of 5 stars Value 5 of 5 stars Rooms
5 of 5 stars Location 5 of 5 stars Cleanliness
5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk 5 of 5 stars Service
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Check in
Check out
Guests
from
$175
Night
Week
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Owner
Tiffni H
Speaks English
Listed since : Aug 2009
Response Rate: 85 %
Response Time: Within a few hours
Calendar Updated: 241 days ago
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing