“Excellent service and Tequila advice” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 44 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
San Antonio
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent service and Tequila advice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

On a chance, we walked in to look at and taste a few tequila's. I was interested in a sipping tequila and after a few questions about what I like, drink, etc, they produces about 6 different bottles for me to try. They explained where each was made, what qualities of taste the region and process produced, and helped me find one I really enjoyed to sip.
I was torn between 2 of them, a Joven and a Reposado. I bought the Joven and left. After walking around some other shops and having lunch, I was regretting that I didn't take the Reposado instead. I went back, asked if they would exchange for me - which they did, and because it was $4 US cheaper for the Reposado, they gave me the change! I was floored, because I expected them to refuse the exchange, maybe offer at an even price, but they absolutely were great about it. That was a great experience for me with a shop in Mexico. I have the bottle home now and am very pleased with the purchase. I have looked for it here but have not been able to find it, so if you go, have a taste of the Chamuco Reposado, you may have to get a bottle for yourself!

Visited July 2013

Tabernash, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent Tequila Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

Being a a lover of high end tequila I was looking for a extra anejo I could not find in the States. We stumbled upon the Blue Agave and all I can say is I left pleased. The staff including a gentleman named Agel were on point, very helpful and were able to assist my every inquiry. Tastes of several tequilas were offered and I was able to compare them side by side. The discussion was honest, filled with knowledge and don't let price make the choice for you. I was able to choose a the perfect tequila for my palette and one I have been enjoying since vacation. I can say in all honesty I enjoyed the conversation, assistance, buying experience and the tequila 100%. If you are looking for a shop with a huge selection, knowledgeable staff and just an overall fun buying experience, check this place and Angel out. Next time in Cabo this will be a must on my list and should be on yours.

Visited May 2013
“Tequila :D”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Omg, any type of tequila, Blue Agave has it!
Excellent service! Wonderful people! J.P was very well experienced,an not to mention they even sell cigars! I'm not much of a tequila drinker, but they let me taste an I now have found a few I actually like!(:
They were also very helpful with anything outside of tequila, as far as info on were u may want to go n where not to go! And if u don't like tequila, it doesn't hurt there feelings, they will direct u in the right direction to find was u want!
As a collector or a non collector, they have everything, best in town an goood goood people!!! Its a must check out place!!

Menifee, California
“Beware of credit card fraud”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

Went to Blue Agave in July 2010 and July 4 - 11, 2011. Good service, good tequila. Used my credit card on my last visit. Just got a call today, July 20, from my credit card company - fraud charge in Mexico (cleared) and 2 other places (denied). Used my credit card at the same resort I go to every year, but I didn't charge anything. I did charge at the Blue Agave. Just beware.

Visited July 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Angel Knows”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

This is the place to visit in Cabo to get an excellent bottle of tequila. I took Angel's advice on 2 of the 5 bottles I bought and wish I had more time to sample and listen to more of his suggestions. This is a definite case of you get what you pay for. Good service and good advice!.

Visited January 2011