Custom 6 Bedroom Villa in Punta Ballena, Home of E

Areal View - Casa Stephens
February Sunrise - From Casa Stephens Pool Deck
October Sunset - From Casa Stephens Pool Deck
Grab a snack at one of the Esperanza pool-side restaurants
Cabo San Lucas
Rental Home –
6 Bedrooms, 7 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12

Reviews from our community

Reviews from our community

“Heaven on Earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

We recently stayed at Casa Stephens which we rented through VRBO. The trips was to celebrate my 40th birthday. My husband and I traveled with 3 other couples and had the time of our life. The home is immaculate and more beautiful than the pictures could ever show. The kitchen is top of the line, beds and linens amazing and the pool is out of this world with it's own swim up pool bar. The concierge included with the house "Baruch", left us wanting for nothing. Daily maid service that was above and beyond any I'd ever experienced. She didn't simply tidy up - she cleaned the house from top to bottom daily. She even offered to finish cooking my breakfast one morning so that I could enjoy the pool. The infinity pool looks out to the ocean which was a huge highlight for us. The pounding of the surf was theraputic.

I could go on and on - we loved the home and the staff. The owner David Stephens, was always available to answer any questions and even threw in a birthday cake for us, not to mention a "happy hour" with guacamole, chips and margaritas.

My guests were thrilled and I must say - it'll be hard to top this birthday!

5 of 5 stars Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 stars Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 stars Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 stars Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 stars Service
Liked best: Too hard to pick just one
Liked least: leaving
Traveling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Interested in this property?
Make Inquiry
Check in
Check out
Additional fees may be applied by owner
Request to Book
Or, send the owner a message
Send Message
this property has payment protection
David S
Speaks English
Listed since : Jul 2009
Response Rate: 75 %
Response Time: More than a week
Calendar Updated: 11 days ago
Peace of Mind Protection
Learn more
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Listing is Free!
Protect your privacy
Get more exposure
Set up your free listing