“Delicious and Beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Calle Camino de la Plaza 145 | Capella Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas 23453, Mexico
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Don Manuel's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 363 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Romance, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
“Delicious and Beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We are currently still in vacation.(Sept. 14-21) we found this place because of the reviews on trip advisor-we love it. Food is delicious and service is great. We are so delighted we will come visit during the night. We heard it transforms it to a gorgeous place.
I am not one to write a review but I had to let readers know this place is magical. I should say we are not staying here but we plan to ;)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney
“delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

must try the chocolate rissotto!! Only problem is that outside can be a bit breezy at night with the winds of the pacific

Las Vegas
“Yumm!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We would go broke if we ate here every night, but wow - the food is amazing! It's tied for second with the best restaurant in Cabo in my opinion (the other being at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica) and the food and service was simply sublime. You must save room for dessert! And the chair for my purse was an excellent touch that any woman would appreciate.

San Francisco, California
“Dinner at Don Manuel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I ate here during our stay at Capella. We ate here the first night we arrived. The setting is very beautiful and the service is perfect. I'm giving it four stars because my husband liked his food and the setting and service is great, but my food wasn't great. I had a blackened red snapper that was very dry and tough. . The breakfast we had in the morning was really good, so I would eat there again, just wouldn't order the snapper. The prices are also quite high as are all the food prices at Capella.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SAN FRANCISCO, Ca.
“fantastic food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

food and service are excellent , the prices are steep ....NYC steep... We love the great Mexican wine and the menu changes according to whats in season