“What a Great Day” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Choose between 3 activities: ATVS Razors Polaris Horse back riding All of our models are 2014 and 2015. Enjoy spectacular views of the beach only 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. Roundtrip Transportation is included. We have a variety of tours for different skill levels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“What a Great Day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

The guys at Cactus Tours are great. We spent the day with Alberto running around the trails and dry river beds outside Cabo. Alberto made our experience a special one by being knowledgable about the area and through his professional approach to his job. It was a great day that provided some very special memories.

Bridgewater, New Jersey, United States
“Great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

We came to Cabo for our honeymoon and are so happy we decided to do the ATV tours. Cactus was great, transportation to and from the hotel included. We did the beach and mountain tour that took us to an old Indian village. Ivan was our guide and provided us with a lot of information and tons of fun! I had never been on an ATV and was a little nervous, but Ivan explained out to drive and was very good at checking in with us to see how we were doing. Highly recommend the ATV tour and Cactus.

Melbourne, Australia
“Worth every cent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have been looking forward to this tour since i started my trip and i wasn't disappointed. I was icked up from the hotel in the corridor at 9:00AM. The drive then continued to pick up a few more passenger along the way. The driver was great he would explain all the local attraction and we to go eat and have a few beers and pointed out all the historical sites along the way ad finally arrived at 9:30AM. I had chosen to go on the Real Baja tour which is a 6 hour ride. Once i filled in all the paperwork i was greeted by my guide Sergio.As it was only me and him on the tour and after getting set up we where off. As it was only us on the tour it was great as he was able to spend the time explaining everything to me. His knowledge of the area was amazing and I was a little concerned at the start that this would be a standard follow the leader tour but i was completely wrong. Sergio kept me challenged through out the whole day with different kinds of terrains and locations and kept checking to see if i was comfortable with everything

I have already planned to return next year for another run and hopefully explore more of the the baja Peninsula with Sergio and the Cactus crew.

I would recommend that if you haven't ridden ATV before that you don't go on the Real Baja tour as it can be quite lengthy and will take its toll on you.

Visited October 2012
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Excellent ATV tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

The tour is amazing, the views and the drive is just great!. Our guide, Alberto, he did a wonderful job taking care of us, he did the experience even better. We had the chance to drive through the creek while it still had water, not too much, but enough to get you wet and dirty, the whole point of an ATV tour, isnt it?
Dont forget to bring your camera!!

connecticut
6 attraction reviews
“Fun Ride in Los Cabos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I had thought about doing an ATV tour on our trip, and read that Cactus was the best to work with. We went on the 9:00 tour - got picked up at our hotel on the corridor, picked up a few others and headed to the Pacific, passing miles of cactus filled land and mountains.
The tour was a blast, riding in a group of about 15 on Honda Recons. I was lucky enough to be the first rider behind our guide, Alberto, so he gave me all the tips i needed, like when and what gear to shift to. I was scared to start, but after our first water break, i was brave and kept right up with him. He was funny and fun to ride with.
The only negative, was someone fell off in our group. Sounds like she went off course, and fell, breaking a leg or something. We had to wait for quite awhile for her to get moved, and the group had to sit around and watch. If that were me, I would have rather everyone move off with another tour leader, instead of sit there watching me get fixed up by the EMTs.
I will say, that EMTs were there to help her right away, taking it very seriously, and they hooked her up and got her to a waiting ambulance. And the tour guide, Alberto, was very concerned and stayed with her and them until help had come. They don't take safety lightly.
After that I was a bit more hesitant than i had been after getting used to the ride.
Would like to do it again when we had smooth sailing cuz it was REALLY FUN!!!!
Thanks, Alberto!
We also did not get the extra insurance as we didn't expect to crash into any ATVs...and they are pretty beat up.
Next visit to Cabo, we will take our college kids who would love this.