“Very good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

624-143-4290
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 377 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Late Night
“Very good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I read great reviews on this place and had to try it. We did not regret going there. I have had a hard time finding spots with good service. I'm not sure if its because I'm Hispanic and the servers at others places tend to act like they do not notice me, not here. Service was top notch!! I had the Sally Special and my husband had the French Toast. They were delicious. My kids loved the fresh squeezed orange juice. Very good spot!

“Best breakfast in Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This is our second summer coming here for breakfast. The French toast with mango is so delicious! The service great great, also!

Visited July 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Food good. Ripped off on credit card charge”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I go to this restaurant every time I'm in Cabo. I really like their breakfasts. No complaints until I'm back home and get my credit card statement. My 352.00 peso plus 74.00 peso tip was charged as US. When I disputed the charge I received a copy of my signed receipt that had been altered with the tip scratched out. Mama's rejected my dispute and now I'm on the hook for a $352.00 US breakfast. I will never eat here again nor will I recommend it to other travelors. Beware!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mobile, Alabama
“Best Breakfast in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We went for breakfast our first morning in Cabo after seeing reviews on trip advisor. We were not dissapointed. The waiter was very freindly and taught us a few words in Spanish while we ate. This is a must for breakfast.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frederick, Maryland
“Outstanding Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Outstanding food and service! Very clean restaurant serving fantastic breakfasts! They also now serve lunch and dinner. Located one short block from the marina

• Visited July 2014