“Great little local place!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 363 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout, Dessert
Description: The Cabo Coffee Company is located in sunny, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Our organic green coffee comes from Oaxaca, Mexico and we roast it fresh here in Cabo daily!
Ridgecrest, California
“Great little local place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited Cabo Coffee House in mid-Septmber; the weather was hot just like the way I like my coffee! Got a Cafe Latte while my girlfriend got a cold frap. We also ordered some pastries. The location is very friendly and welcoming; there is a furniture set next to a book shelf and visitors are invited to sit down and relax. There is also a seating area outside. Of course there is Wi-Fi. The coffee shop is next to the town kiosk which is also next to the Cabo Museum. Being our first time in Cabo I splurged and purchased about $130 American in merchandise. But I will one day return to Cabo. :D

All in all, a lovely little getaway (literally) from the main strip in Cabo. Love this place and will go back. I talk to all my friends/coworkers about this place; I highly recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Hola!
Thanks so much for your great review! We are so happy that you found us and that you enjoyed our coffee and merchandise. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Nice little coffee shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

A local alternative to Starbucks - a bit off the main drag so not exactly the easiest to find. COffee is sold everywhere around town. The coffee is good, has a bit of chocolate flavor notes that I like. Reminds me of Starbucks Verona. Did not have any thing else there. It was nice to find and nice to taste.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Hello and thank you for your review of our coffee shop. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you the next time you vacation in Cabo.

Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
“Great coffee shop in the heart of Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We discovered (via TripAdvisor) this wonderful coffee shop which was just around the corner from our hotel during our recent trip to Cabo. Part of my morning routine for the two weeks we were in Cabo was to visit Cabo Coffee for our morning coffee. After the first couple of days, the barista, upon seeing me, would just ask "Dos grande?" and start my order. Much better than Starbucks!!!

Visited August 2013
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Hello!!

Thanks for your great review and for spending part of your vacation with us. My baristas take pride in remembering not only our local customers daily beverage, but our vacation visitors as well and I am always happy to have just great feedback. We hope that you enjoyed your trip to Cabo and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Heath Mocha Frappe...yes, please!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have an addiction to frappuccinos, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice coffeehouse near our hotel. I must say, I wasn't a big fan of the regular chocolate frappe, but I returned (twice) for the heath mocha frappe which was excellent!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Hello!
Just a quick note to say thanks for your great review. We are so glad that you found us and very happy that you enjoyed the Heath Mocha Frappe. Personally it's one of my favorites!!
We hope that you enjoyed your trip to Cabo and we look forward to seeing you again.

Calgary, Canada
“Best little coffee house in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

There are several coffee houses in Cabo, but without question the coffee company makes the best around. Many places sell it, but to me they seemed far too mild. The coffee company produces industrial strength coffee. There house regular gives you a great jolt in the morning and a large weighs in at only 25 pesos. Where ever I went for breakfast a quick stop at CCC quickly became part of my routine. I bought a 2 pound bag and its going back with me to Canada tomorrow. Their ice frappes are awesome as well, in this kind of heat they spell a refreshing break, and coupled with the in house air conditioning and wifi really you can't miss. Take care and enjoy your vacation in Cabo.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Hello and thanks so much for your great review!!! I am glad we could cover all of your bases.... strong coffee, ice cold frappes, A/C & WIFI. We aim to please, so it looks like we were right on target! Hope your trip to Cabo was a great one and that you will come back and visit us again very soon. In case you can't get back soon enought we do ship our coffee to Canada!!