“Fantastic, what a rush!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Outdoor Zip Line Adventure

Outdoor Zip Line Adventure
Blvd. Paseo de la Marina | Lote 7a | Marina Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
52 (624) 173-9500
Website
Improve this listing
Visit like an insider
$139*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating and exciting, our Outdoor Adventure combines amazing activities with the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra, a UNESCO protected biosphere reserve. Zip line across canyons above a beautiful desert stream, rappel down a rock wall, traverse various suspended bridges, climb the famous Crazy Ladder and more.This thrilling adventure brings out the child in all of us. Upon arrival at the Base Camp, you’ll be met by our friendly and bilingual guides who will give you all necessary instructions. Then you are off for an adventure of a lifetime!Rappel down and climb up rock walls, cross commando and hanging bridges, hang from the Tarzan Swing, climb the Crazy Ladder and zip line on 10 lines, including side-by-side lines for racing your friends and the Monster line of over 1,700 feet (550 meters) long.Safety is our primary focus. We are the only zip line operator in Cabo to offer double- security zip lines, and our Outdoor Adventure has been designed to meet all standards set by the ACCT, the world’s leading challenge course trade organization.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic, what a rush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This was my first trip to Cabo and I wanted my thirteen year old son to have fun. This excursion was fantastic. Joe, Adrian, Christian and all the rest of the red team were amazing. They were up beat, supportive, very funny, great attitudes. I totally enjoyed myself. Don't overlook this experience if don't consider yourself in shape, I am middle aged, full bodied mom and was not at all discriminated against because I was moving a little slower than others, all the guys were supportive and helpful. I have ziplined, rock climbed and repelled at Whistler. This was another great experience to add. If you want pictures trust the photographer and get the disk. They are so worth it. I have been able to share my experience with all my family and friends on email. Make sure you book the earliest time for this. It gets hot very fast. I booked online months before my trip and got the 3 for the price of 2 deal. I would definitely book this again when I go back to Cabo.

Powell River, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

If you are not in shape, don't like to walk uphill in the heat then don't go. There is some steep walking to get to the next station, I love the heat so wasn't bothered by it. The zip line event it self was great, long and it was nice to do the doubles with my husband. Staff were phenomenal, they made the whole thing very enjoyable.

Ontario, Canada
4 attraction reviews
“Exhilarating fun for our whole family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Our two girls, aged 9 and 11, selected this as our family excursion while we were in San Jose del Cabo last week. We participated in the earliest tour available on Thursday, March 14th, as we expected that the tours later in the day might be quite hot due to the desert location of the Zip Line Adventure, and I believe that was a good choice, as it was fairly warm by the time we finished in the late morning.
We were picked up from our accommodations by Cabo Adventures, with a fairly new Mercedes Sprinter van with A/C and cold bottled water on board. The ride from San Jose del Cabo took about 45 minutes each way, but I’m not sure how long it took for those who were picked up in Cabo san Lucas. At the Zip Line site, there were washrooms available, with toilets and sinks.
Upon arrival, we were greeted by a team of guides who helped outfit us with all of the equipment required, including helmets. We were briefed on what the tour would entail, how to use the equipment, what not to do (eg. do not unclip your lines yourself, allow the guides to do so), and so on. There was a good focus on safety, but they kept it fun for everyone. This is extremely important when you have kids in your group, as you want them to keep listening to the instructions!
We had never Zip Lined before, but the guides (our guide team included Bruce, Carlos, German, and Rod) were so helpful that even our 9 year old didn’t hesitate. The Commando Bridge, rappelling, rock climbs and more just added to the fun that we had on our tour. Assistance was available if required (our daughter had a team member rappel down the wall with her, and Bruce zipped down the last and longest zip line of the day with her, as they didn’t feel she was heavy enough to zip all the way without stopping), and they didn’t make a big deal about it or make her feel embarrassed. In fact, our daughter said the last zip line was the best, as the added weight of the guide meant that she could travel much faster than she had been earlier with only her own weight.
We were with friends, so our group of six purchased the photos the professional photographer had taken of us during the tour. For the price we negotiated, I would say it was worth buying them, as he took some AMAZING shots of everyone, and we had over 100 shots in total of the six of us. They gave us four CD’s in total, two high res and two low res, so each family could have one of each, which was very nice.
We would highly recommend this activity, with this group.

Sunnyvale, California
5 attraction reviews
“Great time, dont buy the pictures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had a great time doing all the ziplines, repelling, and rock climbs. They wont let you take anything with you (cameras/phones) and stuff. All the guides are great, a lot of fun and make you laugh. Only downside is that the pictures they take cost an arm and a leg. I think it was $20 for a 5x7 which just seems crazy to me for being in Los Cabos, Mexico. If you want pictures, maybe they will let you take a disposable camera or your cell phone? Just so it doesn't catch you by surprise, it was about a 1 hour drive from our hotel in san jose and 20 minutes longer for those staying in cabo san lucas. Recommend.

Visited December 2012
Saint Louis, Missouri
36 attraction reviews
“Worth every penny just wish it was longer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Of all our shore excursions in cabo this was the best. Repelling was awesome wish it was higher! Bruce was hilarious! I hope they expand this and make it longer. The only negative is the ride to and from. Going to was not as bad coming back I got car sick which I normally don't.