Other travelers are spot-on in their recommendation of this property. Capella website does not do justice to the breathtaking scenery and views. Dining at El Farallan was exceptional. Extremely convenient access (easy walking distance) to downtown Cabo San Lucas. I cannot imagine a return trip to Cabo that does not include staying here.
You truly do get what you pay for (and more) here...
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Otel so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.