One would expect that a resort charging $700 a night would have running water. I stayed both in the hotel and the residences. Once in May 2010 and once in September 2010. Both times they just "happened" not to have running water during my stays. Comp'd dinners did not make up for not being able to take a shower. AC during one of my stays also didn't work had to change rooms twice during a 3 nights stay.
Will never stay again. Pool service was poor. Let's just say - its no Pamilla.
Will however recommend El Farllon resturant. View, food and experience was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos