From the moment you drive through the chandeliered tunnel and arrive in the open air lobby, you know you're in for something very special. Our room was spacious and beautifully appointed. The piece de resistance was the infinity soaking pool on our terrace facing the sea. The beauty of the property is matched by the quality of service...friendly, efficient and extremely accommodating. We were greeted by our very own personal assistant upon arrival, who was there throughout our stay to make sure everything was perfect. The variety and quality of food service was outstanding.
One of the nicest surprises was the perfect temperature we experienced in June. The sea breezes are so cooling, we probably will return later in the summer.
We are counting on many return visits to The Capella.
Sue & Chris W.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos