We were quite fortunate enough to spend 4 days at this hotel back in April of 2011 with 6 friends. And we were even more fortunate to get the whole stay 1/2 off thanks to our friend :)
This place is just hands down amazing. From the moment you go through their private torch lit tunnel, you know you are in for a treat. The grounds are beautiful, the service spectacular, and the food was delicious.
We were blessed to stay in one of the giant casitas they have rather than a hotel suite. Our casita was two stories and had 3 giant bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a kitchen, two spas, and of course beautiful ocean views. (Can't swim in the ocean, but the pool is even better)
Food and drinks at the infinity pool overlooking the crashing waves were great, breakfast was yummy, and we had dinner one night at El Farallon which was such a treat. Food wasn't worth the price, but the setting and service was.
Overall, I feel lucky to have been able to stay here at Capella. Unbelievable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos