After numerous weeks of gloomy clouds and rain in Atlanta, me and a best girlfriend desperately needed a girls getaway that consisted of SPA, SUN, and SAND. We booked this trip to Cabo because, quite honestly, the temperature there would be the warmest that weekend. We made reservations a day before we were to travel for Easter weekend 2013 and hoped for the best. We were lucky enough to book the last suite available for 3 nights! Although last minute booking prices were high, we were not disappointed. Due to the last minute planning, we weren't able to take full advantage of our personal assistant who contacted us the same night that we made the reservations asking about our interest while in Cabo. I do recommend using the transportation offered by the hotel for safety measures- that was the one thing I did communicate to CP. To keep this short and sweet, the hotel is breath taking, the suites are clean and picturesque and the beds feel heavenly. The pictures of the hotel online do not do it justice. We mostly ate and drank by the pool and both were delightful every time. The only small complaint was that our drink orders took a while sometimes as it seemed as though they forgot our orders. We had to remind them a few times. Other than that, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The hotel spa was awesome. The most beautiful spa I've ever seen- and I've seen a lot of the best. Wish I could have spent more time there. I am planning to return soon with my Hubby.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Amex, Tingo, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Venere and Otel so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.