We just returned yesterday after a 6 day stay. This is one of the the BEST properties that we have ever stayed in. The service is unrivaled. All of the staff goes out of their way to make you feel special in and comfortable without being intrusive. The property is well planned, beautiful landscape archictecture and building materials. This place is AMAZING!!!!
FOOD - we tried all of the restaurants here. All were great. El Farallon is their seafood, high end restasurant carved onto the side of a cliff. The ambiance is romantic, service is outstanding and seafood is super fresh. You can hear the waves crashing in the background and your are overlooking the sea. We had lunch by the pool everyday. The pool/bar food is oustanding too, recommend the quesadillas and fish tacos. All of the frozen drinks are great too. I'd like to recognize OMAR, who was our pool attendant/waiter on most days. He was so attentive and always so pleasant. Breakfast buffet is great, lots of pastry varieties, salmon, fresh fruit, omelets and smoothies made to order, fresh breads, etc.
SPA - probably the most luxurious and best spa that I"ve been to around the world. Had a facial by Cleo and a massage by Suhey and both ladies were oustanding. The spa smells soooo good when you walk in. Very soothing and calming ambiance all around
ROOM - all rooms have a beautiful view of the ocean. They bring you fresh guacamole, chips and cold Corona beer every afternoon to your room. And your mini bar is stocked with sodas and juices every day at no extra charge. The Nespresso coffee maker in the room is ver nice too. The bathrooms are large. Each room has its own infinity plunge pool in the patio. Loved every detail.
SERVICE - the best service all around that we've experienced. We were greeted with margaritas upon check in. The staff (check in, pool, restaruants, bellhops) is trained very well, all so poite and cheerful and just cant seem to do enough for you. The concierge desks are staffed fromearly am to late pm. About 3-4 staff members greeted us upon arrival and the same # made sure to wave good bye as we left. They sent us home with nicely wrapped fresh cookies as we left.
WE CANNNOT WAIT TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos