Second trip to Capella! As usual great service and so relaxing! Reese Witherspoon was our neighbor for our stay. Stayed in the Villa with the Butler, that was a special time. The Spa was great and the massage exceptional. The only thing I'd like to see is for the resort to make thier food more affordable, it is so ridicoulsly expensive that you feel you have to go into town and eat. Don Manuels, we thought the food was just ok, service was fantastic. Think next time we will try the restaurant on the cliff, it looked really good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos