My husband and I stay in great hotels all over the world, and I have to say that this ranks at the top of our list. The property is beautiful, of course, but it's the staff that makes this hotel truly great. My husband's bag did not arrive with our flight, and because of a glitch, we were initially told it wouldn't be at the hotel until the next day. My very laid-back husband was quite unhappy about this, so the staff went out of their way to get the bag that night. I don't know how they did it, but they did.
You cannot try to do anything for yourself here. The minute you do, someone comes over and helps you immediately. The food is great, the service flawless, and the smiles genuine.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.