The property was outstanding. Beautiful room and amenities. The spa was the nicest spa I have ever been to with a staff that knows what they are doing at the spa. Also both restaurants were excellent with excellent service. However the service we experienced from the rest of the staff is why I expected more. The exception to that was Joel and Mario at Don Manuel's restaurant. They are examples for the rest of the resort to follow. A huge bonus at Capella was that it was so close to town we walked into the marina and town quite a bit. Very lively downtown and something to experience for sure. As far as the resort? It is extremely beautiful. The grounds are amazing, the tunnel into the resort is and cliffs are breath taking. And the service was good but not great. The food was excellent! I would certainly go back but with lessor expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos