The property is secluded from the chaos of Cabo by the pedregal that you enter to get to the resort.
Rooms are appointed with all amenities you would need, including your very own plunge pool off the balcony.
Daily chips, salsa and coronitas delivered to your room.
Large screen TV, fireplace, balcony, standing tub, HUGE shower. I did have issues getting the water to cool, it was super hot.
The spa is AWESOME! Truly worth an entire day. The initial foot wash is a bit odd, but a nice way to start a relaxing spa experience.
Pool area is amazing. They offer spray evian.
Food is delicious in all of their food outlets. Breakfast buffet is worth the price. Load up and keeps you going for quite a while. Fresh fruit is fantastic.
You are right next to all the Cabo excitement without being assaulted by it. The beach is remote and secluded, minimal traffic beside the couple of beach properties located in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, MrandMrsSmith, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos