We loved our short stay at Capella. Everything was great (except the weather) - the restaurants, pool, grounds, and spa were all fantastic. We always stay in 5-star properties and this was one of the best we have experienced. Our stay was cut short due to a death in the family and the staff was extremely accomodating in helping us adjust our travel plans and in crediting us for the days we would miss. We look to return in the spring to spend more time at Capella and in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos