Went on business with my husband and had Best Customer Service we've ever experienced. We are not particularly wealthy, and they knew that, but the entire staff is trained to treat everyone as if they are kings and queens. When you stay there, you are assigned a 'personal assistant', although anyone of the staff will help with anything, and I mean ANYTHING you need. I was in need of cough drops the first day I was there, and one of the personal assistants, Diana, offered to go into town and buy them at the Pharmacia for me. Beyond the staff, the rooms are emaculate and beautiful- all with an exceptional view, and the food is top notch. Bottom line, I will never enjoy another stay at any other resort/hotel because they spoiled us (as part of their regular service!!) so much. Instead of going on vacation every year, we will save our $ every few years so we can return here. Nowhere in the world is better. Thank you, Capella Pedregal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal / Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal / Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos