We spent the Thanksgiving holiday at Capella Pedregal .This resort is rather small and delightfully quieter than a huge facility.The staff was terrific and the 4 bedroom casita was charming.We have two small grandchildren and the plunge pool at our casita was perfect for them to use all day long.There is a nice big children's pool also.The restaurants at the facility were all very good and again the staff was great,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos