My family and I visited Capella during the thanksgiving holiday. We had a 4 bedroom villa with private butler. Our butler Marco was sensational. We we to Walmart stocked up on food, meat seafood, vegetables. Marco prepared lunch for us daily to our desire. We went fishing one day, caught a 40 pound dorado, Mahi Maui Marco prepared it wonderfully as well as prepared it some could cook it for dinner if we desired. if you get a villa ask for Marco, a wonderful man with a great personality.
The resort is beautiful just on the edge of town. So if you can and enjoy walking there are many places to walk to to eat shop and drink. If our want to get around to medrano beach, the busy beach, where the office is located as well as the activities like jet skiing parasailing, you will need to take a cab. About 12 US dollars. The resort has two dinner restaurants, both expensive. We ate at don Manuel's, food was average. We went into town a few nights for dinner, if your looking for gourmet food, cabo is not the place. If your re traveling with children keep in mind the surf is very rough and not swimable, the wave crash right on shore and the hotel has full time help watching to make sure no one gets into trouble. Our 8 and 10 year olds could could not play the ocean.
If I was to chose Capella again I would do it as an adult trip and I feel this resort is not the best for kids , they do have a kids club but with the lack of beach access the resort is limiting.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Capella Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. Capella Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Capella Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.