If youre looking for a very quiet and romantic retreat then this is a fabulous place , the rooms are great and the Spa is excellent. The highlight of our stay was the breakfast with a great choice of high quality food and perfect service from very friendly staff.
The downside to the resort is its on the Pacific side of the peninsular so expect big waves , you cant swim in the sea and it gets windy 3 or 4 days a week the locals tell me. It was windy every afternoon we were there.
The pool area is VERY quiet with NO music something not everybody will like and as the hotel is built into a cliff area the place does feel a bit soulless. I had an issue with mosquitoes in the room too which meant I was bitten every night despite spraying the room daily.
Proximity to Cabo town is great of course but just doesn't have the ambiance of some of the other top 5 star Cabo resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, MrandMrsSmith, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos