“Good fish, good ambience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mariscos las Tres Islas

Mariscos las Tres Islas
Revolucion | Between Leona Vicario & Narciso Mendoza, Cabo San Lucas 23410, Mexico
(624) 17-803-68
Improve this listing
Ranked #50 of 343 restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Edmonton, Canada
“Good fish, good ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'd seen a couple of not so good reviews, but I went to see for myself. I had a wonderful fish supper. The waiters and chefs all worked very hard to make us happy, which we appreciated. I loved the straight ahead feel of the place, like a neighbourhood hangout, very relaxing. Try it!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

91% Recommend
phila
“thanks to tripadvisor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

though close to the main drag, the murky street signs make it tough to find; more of an outdoor picknicky ambience with awesome food at a great price - worth tracking this place down.

Visited December 2012
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Stellar meal exceeded our expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Fresh seafood creatively prepared, open air style restaurant and attentive service made this a must review for me. We struggled to find this out of the way establishment, traveling down poorly lit streets and near impossible to read streets signs once you even found a street sign, but it made the experience all the sweeter in our dogged pursuit of a memorable culinary experience. Try to experience it while you're in Cabo. Attention must be paid to the ajo chile sauce.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
El Cajon, California
“Best Coconut Shrimp in the World !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

We went back to this resturant 3 times during our 10 days in Cabo it was so good ! The coconut Shrimp with Mango dipping sauce is the Bomb ! there other sea bass plates are also delicious. They are very nice and Friendly. Also there home made Tartar sauce which you spread on top of a small tostada for an appitezer is unbelieable. Great Place.

Visited November 2012
Dallas
“Good value for authentic Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

My wife and I tried this place on our first night in Cabo. It is located near downtown and off the beaten path...thus making it pretty tough to find. The address was not quite accurate from our concierge, but when we asked around for it (in Spanish), only 1 in 10 local people had heard of it (turns out that it is about a block north of Mariscos Mazatlan). When we arrived, we were only 1 of 2 couples in there, which made it fairly private. However, after ordering our drinks, we were immediately approached by a man with a guitar and were serenaded with Brown Eyed Girl, despite our lack of interest. When the guy was done, he asked for a tip and left. Not a restaurant employee, but wished they would have kept him out.

These all sound like negatives, but the taste and value bring this place up from a 3 to a 4. I got the deep fried whole snapper, and my wife got the tacos gobernador--both of which tasted amazing. I've traveled extensively to non tourist destinations in Mexico, and I would describe the food here as pretty authentic. With 2 drinks and the dinners, the bill was $30 USD--an excellent value.