“Shout Out to the Wait Staff at 12 Tribes” 4 of 5 stars

+52 624 163 5764
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
12 Tribes Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #72 of 363 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Welcome to 12 TribesCarlos Bonilla Souberbielle, our Executive Chef, would like to welcome you.The creative process applied to our menu will take you through a smorgasbord of flavors, textures and aromas that represent twelve different regions of Mexico; hence, our name. By understanding the local culinary culture of these regions, their ingredients and techniques, our chef creates a different perspective into what we call “Contemporary Mexican Cuisine”. By applying this understanding to his idea of Bohemian Cuisine – an unpretentious composition of different taste profiles – you’ll find a variety of different flavors perfectly balanced in each dish as you move from course to course. Simple appetizers will introduce you to the complexity of our main dishes,where ubiquitous hints of Mexico offer a new perspective on Mexican cooking. Of course, for a perfect ending, our decadent desserts are the perfect way to complement and truly enjoy your 12 Tribes experience.Thank you for joining us on this journey and….Buen provecho!
Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Shout Out to the Wait Staff at 12 Tribes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

I arrived with a group of 10 for a 7-day vacation. We ate at 12 Tribes 3 of the 7 nights. On the first night the service was a little slow but being used to the hustle and bustle of my daily life I liked the slower pace (after all we were now on Mexico time – relaxed!). I wanted to try something different and cultural so I ordered the black bass off a pre-arranged menu. The meal was delicious but I could not finish it because of all of the spices – a little more than I am used but highly recommended if that's what you like. I had the ribs and the flank steak on other nights and I enjoyed them ALL, including the lunch menu at the swim up bar but, specifically, the calamari was very good as wells as the salads which were refreshing as the weather was very hot. During the course of our stay we pretty much had the same waiters for dinner. Marco was our lead waiter with Elias and Caesar (all of whom I adored) and some others assisting. They were all a delight and I had great appreciation for ALL OF THE STAFF on the premises. The best was our dinner setup on the beach – ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! Oh, and I can't forget the breakfast.... great variety, great staff, great food and good times!!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

California
“Great to be back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This restaurant is one of the reasons why Casa Dorada is our address while Visiting Cabo San Lucas. Las 12 Tribus is a great gourmet place with relaxed atmosphere and excellent service. To make things better ask for Adal, he is a master in accommodating the most difficult requests. He is just great.

West Haven, Connecticut
“GirlFriend's Great Vacation PH13”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

The restaurant was by far the best of the best. Food was excellent, Service was great. Special Thanks to Raul, Marco, Elias, Armando, Cesar, Adal, and Marianna...All were special in their own way. They made us feel special and were fun to be around.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Casa Dorada's Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had dinner here the night we arrived. My tuna was very good, served kind of strangely with maraschino cherries and peppers. Big fish portion and a friendly waiter who really wanted to get us drunk. A solid meal with a beautiful view.

Visited August 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good but nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Good located staff very gentle but when I asked please not to put spices on my fish rice and vegetables there Was no way the tried twice but always Was with pepper. I know the mexican kitchen is spice but if I ask...... Beautiful landscape in front of the arch

Visited July 2014