“Our favorite restaurant in Cabo year after year” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #94 of 377 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Charles, Illinois
“Our favorite restaurant in Cabo year after year”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

Our first visit to Panchos was 9 years ago. After a great day of fishing, our group of 8 took our fish to Panchos where they prepared it along with wonderful sides. Since then we return every year. The grilled shrimp is superb. The Mexican food is excellent. The linens were so vibrant that I had to buy some for home. We live in the Chicago area and have many great restaurants. Panchos is right there at the top. We always call ahead for reservations and request a street seat for people watching. Don't miss this one!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Morristown, New Jersey
“Best dining experience in our entire week in Cabo!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Only had to say yes/no to the mariachis (no big sales pitches through the meal like at Mi Casa).
Food was fantastic
Margaritas were perfect.
Service was super.
Couldn't get enough of this place!!

Navarre, Florida
“Best tuna evera ate.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Have eaten their every year for 9 years. While I am in Cabo I usually go there at least twice. I use to only eat their Mexican food untill about 4 years ago when I tryed their Tuna. It was the best Tuna I have ever had and I am very picky on sea food. I am going to again Nov 2010 and will visit Poncho's at least twice. The service is excellent and the waiters make you feel like you are the only one there and their just to serve only you. The atmosphere is also the very best. With the locals and tourist coming to eat it gives you a sense of the real Mexico. Also the musicians that play at you table just brings the level of the experience to a whole new level. We usually always set to the left when you enter kinda like a closed in pourch and it is real cozy. But you can belly up to the bar if you like that better. They have tables of two or for big groups. I like to watch them grill the Tuna about 3 feet from your table and that is another performance worth watching. Also the price is right for a great tastey entertaning evening.

Everett, Washington
“The Only Mexican Restaurant in Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

My Family and I travel to Cabo every year sometimes twice a year and Pancho's is our FIRST stop. The service and food is impecable and we have never been disappointed. My recommendation is the whole Red Snapper or if you are a meat lover the Arrachera, it is to die for. I love to eat out on the street tables so you get the flavor of the neighborhood, but seated inside near the grille is fun too as you get to see the cooks do their thing. Happy Dining!

Anaheim, California
“It's a "MUST" when you're in Cabo!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

Great food, wonderful service, good prices, brightly decorated (you'll want to purchase some of their table linens for your own home). We spend a month in Cabo each year and visit Pancho's a few times every week. It's walking distance from many hotels, right in the heart of all the activity. Try it...you'll be happy you did.