“Best Time on Medano!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #138 of 363 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Sushi, Mexican, Seafood, International
Good for: Bar scene, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night
Description: This beachfront restaurant, bar, and beach club is the heart and soul of Cabo: wild, fun, festive, delicious.
New Jersey
“Best Time on Medano!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

What can I say, I love this place! I've been going to Cabo for the past 6 years and no visit is complete with at least one full day on soaking up sun, bucket of beers, and the mango deck madness! Only place on Medano with a stage and audience participation from, beer chugging contest, push up contest, the always risque wet t-shirt contest and much more.

Forgo any other beach bars on Medano, nothing is more fun and fairly priced as The Mango Deck. The staff is always friendly and attentive, although I've had one bad waiter of all the years going. That being said just keep track of what you're ordering or just pay as you go.

Visited July 2014
Miguel K, Guest Relations Manager at Mango Deck Restaurant, Bar & Beach Club, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thanks Sigma for your review and share your Mango Deck expreience with other users. We hope we can serve you again, try the Lupe’s Mesquite Grill the next time! =)

Sacramento, California, United States
“Soo much fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and I love Mango Deck. It is the only place we go when we are in Cabo. It is fun to grab a chair in the front right next to the ocean, grab a bucket of beer, and watch those who participate in the variety of games Mango Deck has throughout the day. My husband did participate in 2 of their games and won a free bucket of beer and a round of shots! We had breakfast their one morning and it was pretty good. Not sure if it is worth the money we paid though. We do eat lunch/snacks their and those are pretty delicious. We did the chicken nachos, cheese and chicken quesadillas, and have had the ceviche in the past. Mango Deck is a must if you want to have a good view of the ocean, a beer in your hand, and good people watching!

Visited July 2014
Thanks for your comments MelBubCee!! Next time try our breakfast brunch starting at 8:00 AM every Saturday and Sunday.
Mobile, Alabama
“Good Drinks, Terrible Service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stopped by after swimming at the beach for a couple of Mango Deck drinks. They are very good and affordable when they have 2x1. They have alot of entertainment going on and we really enjoyed watching it.

We had to seat ourselves and then no one ever took our order. We finially flagged the waiter down, he brought us our drinks. We wanted to keep drinking, but we couldnt even get his attention. We finally went to the bar and order them. Took 20 minutes to get a check and he tried to overcharge us. We said no and gave him what they cost and left.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thank for your review Chace!! We are sorry to read your experience, did you enter to the restaurant by the main entrance or the beach? Is better to go with our concierge in the main entrance, she/he will give you a table and introduce to your waiter. In any case we will forward your case to the manager. We hope you give us a chance to serve you again soon!
Sacramento, California
“Mango Deck fun!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Mango Deck was one of the highlights of our Cabo trip this year! The 2 for 1 drink specials are a great deal and the drinks were pretty strong. The entertainment was good and the person on the mic was funny and kept the crowd going. We also met a lot of tourists here as well as some locals and saw them on other excursions on our trip which was nice. We'll be back next time we come to Cabo!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hey Reina! Thanks for your review! We hope to see you soon! Try the next time our Saturday brunch Starting at 8:00 AM =)
San Jose, California
“Hugo's Excellent Service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Was in Cabo on business and needed a base of operations. Mango Deck surely hit the spot. I was at an all inclusive resort and found that I only ate there once. The remainder of my 5 day stay I ate exclusively at Mango Deck. My first day I sat on the deck and was served by Hugo and his helpers. Hugo was extremely attentive and helped me with not only the menu and suggestions for fun, but also helped me with navigating Cabo and their local government to complete the business I was there for. I sat in his section each day and couldn't have asked for better service! All of the employees were great, but Hugo is the man! I never leave reviews but this one was a no brainer.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hey Andrew! Thanks for your review! We hope you give us the chance to be your base of operations again in the future!