“More than you can eat...” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 394 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
San Diego, California
“More than you can eat...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Located on a side street, sharing the "la porta" with a hotel, Salvatore's is worth looking for. The Italian food is delicious, the service is great and the portions are "ginormous". It is not un common for two people to share one dinner. The deserts are not to be missed. While there my wife and I watched several groups come in and start with desert. Dinner and drinks for two (with food to bring back) under $50.

Rio Vista, California
“Just Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Every one just talks about the great food at this place and its true. It strives to be good. No one were leaves with a good comment. So much food!

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Everyone Else Raved”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

I was so excited to get to Salvataore's because everyone raved about it and said I had to go, had to go so I must say how disappointed I was. The portions were LARGE but just average in my opinion; the staff was not overly friendly; the dining area was unimpressive and I sadly must say that I didn't enjoy myself at all. Marked it off as "been there done that" and won't return.

Chicago, Illinois
“Italian in Mexico?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have been to Cabo 6 times and was referred to Salvatores for the first time this past week. We chose to go here for our 10 yr. anniversary dinner over Ruth Chris Steakhouse. The food was outstanding. I tried the waiter's recomendation of the Italian Porkchetta, awesome. My wife raved about the Lasagna. The other 2 couples in our party thought the food was to die for. We can not wait to return next year, and this will be a must stop.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Turlock, California
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

Went to this restaurant after a resort recommendation and we were not disappointment. The appetizer, salad, lasagna and dessert were wonderful and we had great service. We have been going to Cabo for 6 yrs and can't wait to go back next year. Large portions so go hungry. Off the beaten path.

• Visited May 2014