We were warned (when we booked back in Feb) that our room was tiny, which is why we only paid £80, but actually it was small but had everything we needed. Clean & cosy. Nice bathroom with lovely soft towels & products. We were there with a group to celebrate a birthday & the staff couldn't do more to help. Delicious fish & chips for supper, and lavish breakfast (thrown in). Highly recommend this place. Location: nestled in valley, 10 mins walk from secluded stoney beach with great cafe. Totally spoilt. It almost feels exclusive. And this was high season. Reluctant to share this info really as it currently feels undiscovered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestling in the heart of Branscombe, one of Britain’s most picturesque villages, is the award winning, 14th Century, Masons Arms Hotel.Our Rosette awarded restaurant offers an exciting and creative menu in relaxed fine dining surroundings; and our award winning bar menu includes fish specialities including locally caught Lobster and Crab, as well as joints of meat spit roasted over the open fire in the bar. We serve as many as six locally brewed bitters and the finest wines from around the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Masons Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Masons Arms Hotel Branscombe
- Masons Arms Sidmouth
- Masons Arms Hotel Sidmouth
- Masons Arms Branscombe, Devon, England