“The perfect Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“The perfect Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I am privileged enough to have been to most of the 3 stars Michelin Restaurants in Europe. I never wrote a review in my life. I promised myself to do so this time when back to London.This is one of the very best lunch I ever had. The location is a lovely little village of the Cap Corse. Amazing fresh fish or shellfish ( I had baby Red Mullets and my wife the Araignee de mer). The service is first class with a former maitre d'hotel of Maxims in Paris who came back to his Corsican roots. They even have lend us an umbrella to rest on the nearby beach.
My advice, just don't miss it !

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Middletown, California
“Greatest fresh seafood and excellent service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2011

I totally enjoyed Morganti restaurant: the menu is very appealing, original & classy. The seafood couldn't be fresher. My fish was served over black (octopus ink?) raviolis filled with a shrimp mousse, just excellent. And the service was the best I've experienced in Corsica! The location also was charming: a small terrasse in a tiny village (more of a marina). Strongly recommended!

• Visited May 2011