We stayed in this hotel as part of a group tour to the Copper Canyon. I loved the place. It was immaculately clean, well appointed with a great balcony overlooking the harbour (great sunset, sunrise and panorama). We arrived to hear latin music playing and folk dancing. The atmosphere was awesome as our favourite Zumba song came on, so we salsaed and grooved on our balcony while the crowd below cheered.
So let's get down to basics. The check in was a breeze as was check out. The wifi signal was very strong. The food at the restaurant was great both at dinner and breakfast. The service was immpecable. The vibe was light and fun. If you hadn't guessed by now...this is one of the happiest places we stayed in Mexico.
Thoroughly recommend the Pina Colada (first one was free!)
- Also Known As:
- Marinaterra Hotel
- Marinaterra Hotel And Spa
- Marinaterra Hotel San Carlos
- Marinaterra Hotel Beach
- Marinaterra Resort Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marinaterra Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.