I checked in last week on a wednesday night (empty hotel, low season) planning to stay for 5 days, ask the lady on front desk asking for a room, she told me that she have availability and told her that i would like a room with a view and balcony, BUT since i speak spanish and look like a national she stated that she only have rooms with views but no balcony, but didn't hesitate to ask how many days i was staying, after i told her a couple of days she told me that the next day she was going to have some available,(bs), hotel is very old and showers are rusty needs to be remodel, she did not explain to me about energy saving card that you have to use, and when i ask about not having power in the room she just laught and told me really? like i said lack of costumer service, after one night i went to MARINATERRA my best experience by far, to bad someone else have my business and my best review!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center is located in San Carlos, Guaymas, Sonora Mexico. Just four and half-hours drive from Nogales Arizona or a quick 55 minute flight from Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport, this ocean front property entices you to come back over and over again. The San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention center is the only Gran Turismo hotel in Sonora, in front of the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Hotel San Carlos
- San Carlos Plaza Hotel Resort And Convention Center
- Plaza San Carlos