Great hotel---owner and staff create very relaxing and intimate environment. Although only 4 rooms you never feel like you have to tip toe around---it is like staying at a good friends really great home. Martin-Silvia-Juan and the rest of the staff really make this place. Breakfast is great-huge! Nice that they serve it so late. Breakfast on the rooftop daily with perfect weather was a highlight. Great location -on a quiet street but easy walk to everything. Eat at El Correo--really good and right around corner.
SMA is beautiful and relaxing but we spent the bulk of our time either on the rooftop of the hotel having breakfast or drinks-or in our room with doors open, fireplace on and doors open onto our water wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seductive and mysterious. An address located geographically and emotionally in the heart of San Miguel de Allende. The Suites are luxury-filled spaces and all have charming details everywhere. Limited Edition Experiences are designed to pamper the guest at every moment of the stay: from the gourmet breakfast to the High Tea; with beds in Italian linens, silk coverlets and goose down dovets; as well as exclusive and refined amenities to acompany the hot showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your L'Otel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l`Otel Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Oasis San Miguel De Allende