“I love this hand cream” 5 of 5 stars

+52 415 152 5870
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: ablu is a boutique of all natural bath and body care products - made here in San Miguel de Allende. Every one of our products is hand made - with you in mind. Made with care, we use the finest ingredients from all over the world - many from right here in Mexico! We never use sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals or chemical phthalates in any of our products - to ensure that you can indulge yourself in the finest body care - without breaking the bank! Come check out our boutique and let one of our specialists help you put together a gift for someone - or for you!
Chicago, Illinois
“I love this hand cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Being in the restaurant business, I'm always washing my hands. the avacado hand cream is a must. when I visit San Miquel I load up. Nothing like this in the States, I Love this store

Visited June 2013

Guanajuato, Mexico
25 attraction reviews
“Spoil yourself once in a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I don't go to San Miguel very often, but every time I do, I treat myself to a bar of soap or body lotion. My favorites are jasmine and granada (pomegranate). All of the products in this store are natural and smell so good! Treat yourself -- you deserve it!

Visited July 2013
Rochester, New York
“Great products and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I recently developed allergies to modern day soaps and lotions. I tried Ablu for simple products that work. I am extremely happy with their knowledge around natural products and I am thrilled with the quality of their products I have tried. Thank you Ablu!

Visited September 2012
Anniston, Alabama
“ablu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

This store has wonderful bath and body products plus great candles and gifts. I highly recommend checking out their wide array of natural products. Although I love everything I've tried, the lavender face polish is my all time favorite. It smells fantastic and makes your skin feel great!

Visited October 2012
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
“Lovin' Ablu...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I work across the hall from Ablu and love to pop my head in to absorb all of the wonderful aromas of their body and hair care products, and candles. All of their products are all natural and light to the touch. Living in an arid climate, their body lotions and creams soften and moisturize my dry skin and leave it feeling silky.
The staff is wonderful, helpful, and very knowledgeable.

Visited April 2013