“the menu with nothing” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Mexico City, Mexico
“the menu with nothing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

WE went form their speciality - seafood. Whatever we asked for they did not have. A party of five next to us had similar complaints. We eventually had the fondue, which was awful, too much flour, and tasteless. Yuck!
What a pity, as it is probably the most elegant restaurant in town with a great location.
But very pretentious, and with nothing to back it up. Each time we walk past there - frequently - it is empty!

• Visited March 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Vienna, Virginia
“One of the Best in Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2011

I went to this restaurant last Sunday with my husband while in San Miguel on a recommendation from The Restaurant. The place was simply wonderful. The atmosphere was trendy and youthful. It looked like a chic restaurant in a European city. The service was impeccable. I felt like the Queen of England while I was there because everyone was so accomodating. The food itself was also delicious and arguably one of the best places I ate in San Miguel. The guacomole was unbelievably fresh. My husband said it was the best he'd ever had. Another stand out was the mango flan that was superb. The crowd tends to be hip younger Mexicans. I think it's a place that should earn a spot on the expat circuit as well. You will not be disspointed if you eat here.

• Visited April 2011