“Charming! Elegant!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel

Save Saved
You added Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Garita No. 3 Centro C.P. | Centro, San Miguel de Allende 37700, Mexico   |
Offers & Announcements
SEE our site for SPECIALS
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Charming! Elegant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Centrally located, wonderful house and creative decor! Alicia and staff are outstanding and so helpful. Great breakfast in the court yard. Lovely small pool and great view from roof terrace. A few minutes from restaurants.

Room Tip: Room facing the pool + room on ground floor
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

437 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Very good location, beautiful architect, gorgeous furnished environment, very friendly and responsible management including the lovely staff. Everything was perfect and amazing. I strongly recommend to put more photos of the rooms in your web sight.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Stupendous accommodations and excellent service! Above and beyond the photos and all the stellar reviews. Friends reccommended us to stay here that come year after year. It is easy to see why they have a following after so mant years in business. I believe they mentioned that it has been around since the 80's. my honest opinion is to " Look no further " .. Need I say more?

Room Tip: Reserve the El Royal Suite, it is just the best!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Tulum, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We read many reviews about Casa Schuck and our stay was exceptional ... Alicia and all the staff really made the difference , helping us with every detail and directing our very move .. Comfort, luxury, style and location were all spot on! Open year round and you will be pleased with this choice.

Room Tip: We stayed in he El Royal Suite, fantastic views
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Yakima, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

When you arrive at Casa Schuck you feel as though you are slipping back in time into an opulent Mexican villa. From the gorgeous rooms to the breathtaking terraces and everywhere in between the upmost care and detail have adorned this wonderful hotel. Just when you think it can't get any better you meet the staff and owners of Casa Schuck and they truly go above and beyond for their customers.
We were married in a private ceremony at Casa Schuck in June. Of course the day of our wedding was the only day it rained on our entire trip therefore cancelling our "terrace ceremony." Thankfully, Casa Schuck is so beautiful inside and out that we had an amazing ceremony in the lobby.
Susan, the owner, was professional and prompt at responding to my every request even months before arriving. She organized flowers, steaming my dress, and recommended photographers and our officiant. Thank you to the staff and owners of Casa Schuck for making our special day the best I could have ever imagined!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

When I visited San Miguel de Allende, a colonial pueblo in the mountains of central Mexico, I was so happy I choose to stay at Casa Schuck! The grounds of the Boutique Hotel are beautifully landscaped, perfectly located comfortable and safe. San Miguel de Allende is a majestic city full of culture, spectacular sites and an endless amount of cobblestone streets to get lost among. Deciding to stay at Casa Schuck was great because I was able to absolutely immerse myself into the cultural magnificence of this artist enclave.

I loved being able to explore all day long and then return to my comfortable and clean room that truly felt like a home away from home. The decor is adorable and had a colorful Mexican flare, I stayed in La Escondida and could not have been happier. Visiting San Miguel in April was spectacular because I was able to see the celebrations of Semana Sancta and other beautiful celebrations. Visiting the Jardin Botanical was amazing because I was able to see the canyon that is near San Miguel. Casa Schuck had great personal assistance and helped make sure my trip was as relaxing as possible. I recommend staying at this boutique hotel to all my family or friends who decide to travel to San Miguel de Allende.

Room Tip: They are all beautiful!!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Sedona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This was my FOURTH trip to SMA and I wanted my new husband to be able to experience the city that I have grown to adore. In the past I've always wanted to stay in Casa Schuck but it never worked out so this time I was determined to make it happen! We had a magical sojourn on so many levels and will most definitely return, making certain that Casa Schuck has a room for us! First, the ambiance provided by the hacienda itself is breathtaking plus it is well-situated...walking distance from El Jardin. The staff couldn't be more helpful; no matter what we asked, they were quick to attend to our wishes and solve our dilemmas. The breakfasts were yummy and the staff didn't even mind as I attempted to muddle through in my 1st grade Spanish just to get practice! An absolute must is to have margaritas up on the roof patio and watch the sunset...ah, paradisio!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Casa Schuck Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!