I took my husband here for his birthday. It was amazing! We had the 2 story room with the jacuzzi and patio on the 2nd floor. The view of the church is just gorgeous! The breakfast was amazing as well... order the room service and sit back and enjoy the view of the city. we loved it and would go back in a heart beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa De Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Belmond, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada