The Sierra Nevada is simply one of the best hotels in the country. It has grown over the years and now has several genuine colonial buildings spread over the heart of this charming city. Its spacious, elegant rooms and suites have all the luxuries Orient Express is known for. This is the right place to stay and enjoy San Miguel. Conveniently located, you can discover the city at your doorstep and make a quick return to your cozy room to enjoy its amenities. Their attentive and well trained staff will make your stay very pleasant and exceed your expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa De Sierra Nevada is a mixture of 16th to 18th century Spanish colonial buildings, located one and one-half blocks from the cathedral and main city square of San Miguel de Allende. Its 37 rooms and suites are spread amongst six colonial mansions.Each casona, or mansion, which features five to seven guest rooms or suites, is unique. Many feature outdoor courtyards with fountains, small gardens and al fresco corridors. Guests do not have the feeling of being in a hotel at all. Rather, they are integrated into the town itself, making for a true cultural immersion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Belmond, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Belmond Casa de Sierra Nevada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Nevada By Orient-Express Hotel San Miguel De Allende
- Hotel Casa De Sierra Nevada